Wednesday, March 24, 2021

And the Terhune Books Go To...

T he Pretty Sinister Books random drawing for the Theodore Terhune books took place a hour ago. Slight change in outcome... I randomly decided to award one book each to two people. Why not? More winners, more happy readers.  Especially thought it better when I saw a couple of bibliomystery titles that have supernatural or horror content. And so through an eccentric unscientific process (but entirely random, I assure you) the winners are:

Polly CurtissSeven Clues in Search of a Crime

edbucksHouse with Crooked Walls

Congratulations!  If you are a winner please email me and send your full name and mailing address. I'll mail the packages as soon as I get your info.

Thanks to all who participated.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. De nada! Got your email with the info. I'll mail the book tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations and thanks for running the competition,

    Wayne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Received today. Awesome packaging. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete