Thursday, July 26, 2012

Review Copy Avalanche

In the past two weeks I've been inundated with review copies. I can't even remember if I requested them all. Some I have been eagerly awaiting, others seem to have just turned up. Hopefully I'll be able to get to them all. For those of you interested in what may be coming in the all too infrequent NEW STUFF category here at the PSB scene here's what I've received.

To be released August 7 (hope I can get the review posted by then)

4th book in a series set in South Africa.  Never read any of them

A New Zealand author I've never read.
The plot blurb sounded very enticing.


These are two crime novels about biker clubs in the U.K.
I did ask for these because they sounded utterly fascinating

Confession: I got this one in May.
Still haven't read or reviewed it. Oops

No comments:

Post a Comment